Friday, December 9, 2011

BLOGGER UPDATE

I recently discussed my blog with a new friend and mentioned that I have a hard time keeping up with my posts.  I take plenty of photographs but never have time to add them to the blog, let alone a description.  So after she checked it out, she suggested that I make a list of supplies needed for the activities.  So, on that note, to make this easier on myself (and hopefully on you) I have a new "format" to the way I'll be posting.  Instead of giving all the details for each activity, I'll post #1 supplies needed for the project, #2 photos of the before, during, and after, and #3 an occasional blurb of what's going on!  
Also some changes in my household... Starting in mid-November, I have been setting out an activity on our art table so that when the kids wake up, they can partake at their leisure... most of these activities require little-to-no adult supervision...please enjoy our "activity a day!"

*PS Thanks Paula for your suggestion!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment